Organized by IMT schools in partnership with the EVER Monaco event, METHA (energy management in transport and housing) is a competition for innovative projects on the theme of the “Sustainable City”.
Here is the list of the 9 finalist start-ups in the 3 categories:
- Bot: An intelligent ecosystem to optimize your travel (Mines Saint-Étienne)
- Cycloïde: 3D technology for the building industry (IMT Lille Douai)
- Swap: Rental platform with solidarity rates
- Aureax: Haptic navigation device for cyclists
- SMART 4IoT: Remote diagnostics and debugging on IoT devices
- Usav: Innovative transport system (Mines Saint-Étienne, Gardanne)
- Tagether: Application to create the shopping experience of tomorrow
- L’atelier organique: Autonomous and self-supporting plant towers for urban areas
- Optikan: Non-destructive quality control for the construction industry
The final of the competition will take place on May 6, 2021 at 10:00 am during the EVER exhibition taking place from May 5 to May 7, 2021 in Monaco.