The two awards, worth €50k and €40k respectively with support from the Télécom & société numérique Carnot Institute and Fondation Mines-Télécom, were given to Energysquare and Optiwaves on January 8 during the French “Convergence Innovation Awards” evening. The event was organized by IMT, Business France, La Tribune and Le Village Francophone of CES and was attended by the entire French innovation ecosystem.
2 Innovation Prizes financed by IMT, Carnot Télécom & Société numérique and Fondation Mines-Télécom
- First Prize de 50 000 € : Energysquare (énergy) – Incubator : Télécom Paris
- Second Prize de 40 000 € : Opti’waves (health)- Incubator : Mines Saint Etienne
5 Prizes “coup de cœur” financed awards from 5 patrons of Fondation Mines-Télécom
- “Coup de cœur” Bouygues Telecom Award & “coup de cœur” Safran Award : Uavia (smart city) – Incubator : Télécom SudParis / Institut Mines-Télécom Business School
- “Coup de cœur” Deloitte Award : Askhub (smart industry) – Incubator : Télécom Paris
- “Coup de cœur” Engie Award & “coup de cœur” Wavestone award : Acklio (smart industry) – Incubator : IMT Atlantique