40 students from IMT graduate schools explore the innovative potential of artificial intelligence
In close collaboration with businesses and research professors, IMT’s four-day challenge will bring together 40 students from IMT graduate schools to explore the innovative potential of artificial intelligence and identify its impacts on the business of tomorrow. A Challenge combining innovation and training. The IMT Disrupt’ Campus Challenge is an Investissements d’Avenir (Investment for the Future) program.
In a nutshell!
With support from
8 participating schools
4 day-immersion in artificial intelligence to boost student/company collaboration
The four days will include conferences, keynotes, workshops, meet-ups and trips to discover sites in 4 sectors: transition of healthcare and well-being, environmental transition, transport-mobility, industrial transition, economic and societal transformation
- Work as a team to generate strategic subjects at the crossroads of artificial intelligence and the various sectors
- Expand into a project or startup format
- Boost student-company collaboration beyond the scope of the challenge
Take part in a unique experience at the crossroads of training and innovation
All graduates of IMT schools must be able to imagine, design and implement new products, services and organizational strategies, whether at existing companies or in starting their own businesses. This is why the IMT Challenge combines training and innovation with the aim of exploring and looking to the future in order to develop entrepreneurial skills for tomorrow’s business world.
- Increase the potential for innovation through the diverse range of participants
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team in a project-based environment
- Develop knowledge about this topic with the research professors
- Connect students with industry players, SMEs, startups