Building the school’s future together
Fondation Mines Alès was created in September 2017, under the aegis of Fondation Mines Télécom. Recognized for its public utility, its role is to assemble funds to contribute to the school’s development.
Thanks to the set-up of this foundation, IMT Mines Alès and its association of former students, Mines Alès Alumni, will now have long-term access to a secure and attractive patronage structure to support the school’s development aims and serve training, research and economic growth.
The school faces multiple challenges:
- Attracting the best students to develop a dynamic, professional, creative and innovative school
- Allow students to pursue their studies in the best possible conditions and support them so they can further develop their scientific and technical skills and an entrepreneurial and open mind,
- Further the project for the new Leprince-Ringuet science campus,
- Enjoy good accommodation conditions
- Finance scientific projects.