Following the announcement of the French President and Prime Minister to shutdown universities in order to fight the spread of the virus Covid-19, all IMT members institutions will be closed as of March 16th at 8 a.m.
Staff members can still be reached by email or telephone.
Until better days to come, remember to do the right thing: Protect yourself and others.
French Government recommendations
[Updated following the speech of the French President on March 16, 2020]
A containment system is set up throughout the country from Tuesday 17 March at 12:00 noon for a minimum of fifteen days.
Travel is prohibited except in the following cases and only if you have a certificate to :
- Go to work, if remote working is not possible;
- Go to your local grocery store;
- Go to a medical appointment;
- Take your children to daycare or to take care of an elderly person;
- Work out close to your home.
The certificate required to travel is available by on this link (in French). If you cannot print it out, you can reproduce it on plain paper.
Infringements of these rules will be punished by a fine ranging from 38 to 135 euros.
Remember he following measures can help you protect yourself (and others) from the virus:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow;
- Use single-use tissues and throw them into the bin;
- Do not shake hands or greet people with kisses on the cheek.