METHA (French acronym for Energy Management in Transport and Housing), organized by IMT in partnership with EVER Monaco 2019, is a competition for innovative projects with the theme of the “Sustainable City”.
The competition features the following categories:
- A “Pre-Creation” category intended to reward an innovative concept.
- A “Development” category, for companies under 3 years old in the fields featured in the competition, as well as small or medium-sized companies according to the European definition that are currently developing an innovative project.
- A special “Students” category
This competition is open to:
- Any individual, regardless of nationality, status or professional situation, including students, whose project involves creating or developing an innovative company.
- Any company that meets the criteria of the “Post-creation” category, represented by one of its leaders.
The Application Form can be obtained by sending a request to Ms. Ferlin: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The completed applications must be returned via email to the email address above before midnight on March 19, 2019.
The selected applicants will be required to defend their project before a jury of experts during the final round of the competition, at the Grinaldi Forum in Monaco, starting at 10am on May 9th.
The event will be open to the public.
The competition will award €5,000 in prizes.