Institut Mines-Télécom’s Career and Skills Observatory invites you to take part in the career exploration webinar “Dare to Enter the Industry of the Future”, designed for students and adults who are changing careers, to explore the wide range of career opportunities available in all areas of industry.
These career exploration webinars are a continuation of the “Dare to Enter the Industry of the Future” MOOC.
It is an “introductory” program intended to introduce participants to the world of industry, and especially the Industry of the Future, in order to encourage young people to consider careers in a more high-tech, rewarding environment, thereby promoting careers in industry. Webinars accompanying the MOOC focus on specific aspects related to career choices.
The MOOC and these webinars aim to:
- Provide an overview of the world of industry, the career opportunities it provides and the relevant skills needed for a career in Industry 4.0.
- Introduce participants to a wide range of career choices in the industrial sector, where demand for talent is high.
Tune in on 23 November at 6.30pm !
at the IUT de Toulon to take a special look at maintenance professions with local companies – with FUN on the Livestorm platform.
Upcoming dates for the “Dare to Enter the Industry of the Future” career exploration webinars :
- 23 November at 2 pm: at the IUT de Toulon to take a special look at maintenance professions with local companies – with FUN on the Livestorm platform
- 14 December at 2 pm: SOFRAPACK in the Val de Marne department, a company that specializes in customized environmentally-friendly packaging -> focus on their business based on 100% made in France with environmental considerations – with FUN on the Livestorm platform
- 25 January at 2 pm: in Saint-Étienne from the IT’M Factory platform at École des Mines: to present state-of-the-art tools, techniques and methods, such as digital lean, virtual and augmented reality, 3D scanning and printing, drone, collaborative robot (cobot), digital twin, big data, artificial intelligence, data and network cybersecurity, to better understand the role of Humans in this highly technological environment related to Industry 4.0