With 11 sites attached to its schools’ laboratories, Institut Mines-Telecom is the leading network of public academic and deeptech incubators in France. More than 150 projects receive support each year to tackle the crucial challenges of the 21st century in the environmental, digital and industrial transitions. Institut Mines-Telecom has invited 34 B2B and B2C startups to present their solutions at the stands for IMT and the French-German Tech Lab, of which it is the co-organizer.
Institut Mines-Telecom has implemented a unique, personalized support mechanism for entrepreneurs that accompanies them from their initial idea to their market launch. IMT schools’ incubators are deeply rooted in their local areas, making their technology platforms available to contribute to their regions’ economic vitality. The incubators’ teams have created a network of 241 business angels and 565 mentors to advise entrepreneurs on a variety of issues, such as risk, technologies, business models and legal affairs. Each year, startups raise a total of over €100 million in funds.
This year, Institut Mines-Telecom’s lineup demonstrates the diversity of its startups’ solutions to tackle society’s challenges.
- Shift 89, ClicNwork, Lablablee, CLIC&MOI and Filiz have designed solutions to facilitate job searches and training,
- Technology is also being used to encourage energy efficiency and the environmental transition with Denv-R, Green4Cloud, Qonfluens, Swoop Energy, izaac (formerly InTracks) and Homeys,
- Industry is improving its processes with DeepHawk and Entroview while benefiting from R&D and innovation solutions thanks to Opscidia, StartBridge and BubbleRAN (5G),
- Cogneed, Fentech and Lapala automate processes and support employees in their work,
- Entrepreneurs have also designed systems to help people take care of their own and others’ health with GOTOIoT (medical centers) and Omnishape,
- Valmido, ShareID and Angelia are also addressing the key issue of the protection of data and digital assets,
- PianoLed, Barak, Helboo are bringing a new dimension to leisure activities
- Behav is promoting responsible fashion, Valueco evaluates companies’ ESG criteria, V-event organizes virtual events, and Superfans has developed a CRM for crypto communities.