Fondation Mines-Télécom is pleased to invite you to the opening event of the FIRST open-innovation project exhibition, at Le Cube, wednesday, September 28, from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
From September 24 through September 30, in partnership with Le Cube, Fondation Mines-Télécom will be holding an exhibition featuring the six projects of the FIRST open-innovation program. These projects ran from February to September 2016 and were carried out by 36 management students (Télécom Ecole de Management), engineers (Télécom Bretagne, Télécom Paris and Télécom SudParis) and designers (Reims Ecole Supérieure d’Art et de Design), in partnership with BNP Paribas, Orange and Nokia.
Fondation Mines-Télécom is organizing an opening event for this exhibition which will present the 6 completed projects on September 28.
The 6 projects:
- A fragrance diffuser for sharing favorite memories
- A connected spinning-top that uses chance and proposes unplanned outings
- A video game in which the player controls their character’s movements with their fingers
- An application with simple and fun games for children with dyspraxia
- An object that is connected to social networks for communicating emotions at a distance
- A t-shirt that changes to provide the wearer with an infinite number of outfits
Le Cube, 20 cours Saint-Vincent – 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux