The 2021 edition of the IMT-Académie des Sciences Prize is launched. Supported by the Fondation Mines-Télécom, it aims to reward outstanding scientific contributions at the European level in three scientific and technological fields. The deadline for applications is 14 May 2020.
A call for applications for two prizes
These prizes, founded by the IMT (Institut Mines-Télécom) in partnership with the Fondation Mines-Télécom, are intended to reward
- A Grand Prize awarded to a scientist who has made an outstanding contribution to the above-mentioned fields through a particularly remarkable body of work;
- A Young Scientist Prize awarded to a scientist under 40 years of age on the first of January of the year in which the prize is awarded who has contributed through a major innovation to these same fields.
The laureates will have contributed to the advancement of issues arising from the industrial or business world, in the service of a sustainable economy, in one of the following scientific and technological fields:
- digital transformation in industry,
- energy and environmental engineering,
- materials and workmanship.