The research conducted by IMT covers 8 disciplines :
To be accepted for doctoral study in IMT’s laboratories, a Master of Science or Master of Engineering or another similar world-class master’s degree is required.
The course lasts 3 years. It includes an emphasis on research for academic or industrial purposes, as well as an optional introduction to management and business. This program is taught mostly in French, but some schools may offer 100% English options.
- Life sciences and the environment
- Energy and process engineering
- Mechanical and materials engineering
- Electronics and communication
- Signal and image processing
- Computer science and networks
- Mathematics and systems
- Economics, management, and society
This positioning is unique among French research bodies.