The purpose of research and researcher coordination is to organize and mobilize the expertise of our professors and research personnel with a view to promoting and developing the main research areas of IMT and interacting effectively with the ecosystem of academic and corporate partners.
This research coordination strategy is designed to target the following specific objectives:
- getting teaching and research staff involved in defining scientific strategy;
- raising the profile and enhancing understanding of their research work among potential financial backers;
- raising the profile of their research inside and outside the Institut;
- providing a more effective response to initiatives and requests from stakeholders in the ecosystem;
- developing networks to share information, work together and open up opportunities.