The purpose of Mines Douai’s endowment fund is to give the school the means to achieve its ambitions, which are:
- Contribute to excellence in research and teaching,
- Reinforce the dynamics in innovation and business start-ups,
- Set the standard in the field of sustainable development,
- Consolidate its position in widening participation and social mobility,
- Continue the school’s internationalization.
This endowment fund is a financial tool for the school: it allows us to collect funds from corporate patronage or alumni, students’ parents, or even members of staff. It gives financial benefits to donors (60% for businesses, 66% for individuals).
It is also a tool for promoting cooperation on projects and shared ambition based on the school’s development plan.
Lastly, it is a tool for developing the school in the areas outlined in the development plan.