The Fondation Mines-Télécom awards ceremony was held on Thursday 10 June on the Foundation’s YouTube channel. It unveiled the big winners in three categories: End-of-Studies Internships, Apprenticeships and Theses of the “Futur & Ruptures” program. It was a unique opportunity to learn about the promising accomplishments of the 15 student candidates in the running.
The winners shared a total award of €21,700 funded with the support of Fondation Mines-Télécom’s program partners.
8 students from IMT schools were rewarded by juries consisting of Fondation Mines-Télécom’s founding partners – BNP Paribas and Orange – in three categories: End-of-Studies Internships, Apprenticeships and “Futur & Ruptures” Theses.
Award for Best End-of-Studies Internship
- 1st Place and Audience Choice Award: Sonia BEN AYED – Télécom SudParis – Deploying an agile telemetry solution hosted on the cloud, CISCO
- Tie for 2nd Place: Gaëlle JUTON – IMT Atlantique – Digital technology, a strategic response to be developed for Eureden Agriculture, Eureden (Triskalia Innovation) / Gavin LEROY – IMT Atlantique – Detecting galaxy clusters through weak gravitational lensing, The French Atomic Energy and Alternative Energy Commission, CEA Saclay
- 3rd Place: Laure SAVORET – IMT Mines Albi – Continuous improvement and standardization of processes, Boehringer Ingelheim
Award for Best Apprenticeships
- 1st Place: Jany-Lyse ENGOTTO ANDJEMBE – IMT-BS – Assessment and adoption of public digital services, Accenture
- 2nd Place: Alexandra SEZNEC – IMT Mines Albi – Equipment management and method validation, Septodont
Award for Best Futur & Ruptures theses (with support from Carnot Télécom & Société Numérique)
- 1st Place: Erwan BEURIER – IMT Atlantique, for his thesis “Characterizations of organizations for resilient detection of threats”
- 2nd Place: Abdallah SOBEHY – Télécom SudParis, for his thesis “Machine Learning based localization in 5G”
See or rewatch the Digital Awards Ceremony