At this major event for start-ups and innovation, IMT, the Technical University of Munich (TUM), Arts et Métiers ParisTech, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), the University of Passau, INSA Lyon, the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Franco-German University will share a unique new space spotlighting academic collaboration, education and innovation between France and Germany. These eight stakeholders will present their expertise and cooperative initiatives.
Visit us at the French-German Area for the Industry of the Future (stand H44) from May 16 to 18 at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles!
This French-German Area for the Industry of the Future will offer companies the opportunity to discover the latest disruptive solutions developed through Franco-German academic research and by 30 French and German start-ups on strategic Industry 4.0 issues.
The eight Franco-German stakeholders seek to encourage the development and sustainability of cooperation with companies in the areas of research, innovation and training on the industry of the future.
The program will feature:
- The presentation of 30 French, German and European start-ups working on technological Industry of the Future and Industry 4.0 issues: Artificial intelligence, digital trust, advanced manufacturing, mechatronics, drones, energy, mobility, etc.
- The sandbox platform for research in AI and Data: Teralab
- 2 Franco-German initiatives in research, training and innovation on the industry of the future: the French-German Academy for the Industry of the Future and the French-German Institute for the Industry of the Future
- The joint Franco-German Big Data and AI laboratory: IRIXYS
IMT and TUM joint program
IMT and TUM will present their joint program, the French-German Academy for the Industry of the Future (www.future-industry.org) and its work on Industry 4.0.
Teralab, the French government’s research platform on AI and Data will also be showcased. We will also present the latest developments in Franco-German research from the Academy in the areas of AI, cybersecurity, blockchain, advanced manufacturing, organizational management for the industry of the future and the factory of the future, as well as our portfolio of binational innovation tools for companies. Find out more
- The University of Passau and INSA Lyon will present their joint Franco-German laboratory IRIXYS on intelligent digital systems (Big Data Analytics, Collaborative Distributed Systems, etc.).
- Arts et Métiers ParisTech and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology will present the Franco-German Institute for the Industry of the Future and their work on augmented reality, virtual reality, production systems, robotics and processes as well as 7 start-ups.
- The Franco-German University (UFA), which has supported the 3 collaborations mentioned above since the beginning, will present its initiatives aimed at encouraging university and academic cooperation between France and Germany. Along with the Wenner law firm, it will also organize a competition for German start-ups interested in developing in France.
- Finally, the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry will present its programs to support start-ups in the Franco-German market.