Organized by the IMT schools in partnership with EVER Monaco 2019, METHA (Energy management in transportation and housing) is an innovative project competition on the theme of “Sustainable Cities”.
It comprises 3 categories:
- An “After Creation” category designed to reward innovative ideas or concepts.
- A “Development” category for companies in the sectors concerned by the competition and which are less than three years old or which meet the European definition of SME and propose an innovative project under development.
- A special “Students” category
The competition prizes amount to €5000
Who can take part in the competition?
The competition is open to:
- Natural persons of any nationality, status or professional situation, including students, with a project concerning the creation and/or development of an innovative enterprise.
- Companies that meet the criteria for the “after creation” category including those represented by a manager.
How to apply
The application form can be obtained on request from: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications must be returned electronically, duly completed before March 29, 2020 at midnight to the same email address.
The selected candidates will have to defend their project in front of a jury of experts at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco on May 29, 2020 from 10 a.m.